Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nightmare!

Gahhh! I want a new Planet podcast! I saw Green's impatient message on Kelka's myspace page:

ok! we've waited our obligatory 48 hours! where the hell is the new podcast???? huh?? where is it??

where's the new season of the planet?!! c'mon, guys! you haven't split up, have you? omigod, you have. you guys! you have to get back together! don't break up! you're too perfect for each other!!! and who would do the podcast?!!! i hate all of Elka's friends, and KC doesn't have any! you guys have to stay together, for the sake of the podcast!!

xxx,
g

I could just hear Green saying that. I know she was just joking, but the thought of KC and Elka breaking up genuinely scares me. And it's not just because they'd stop podcasting. It'd be such a depressing let down for 20,000 listeners to find out that the most awesome and hilarious lesbian couple alive is no more.

I remember when, I first got sucked into The L Word, I felt really sad when Bette and Tina broke up; KC and Elka breaking up would be approximately a million times worse.

5 comments:

Suzanna said...

Hi there! I've been subscribed to your blog via Google Reader for awhile now and thought I'd finally politely introduce myself. You say many things which resonate with me.

This post is one of these things. I, too, thought that Green's message was hilarious. And I, too, would be devastated if KC and Elka ever broke up. By the way, one of them commented back on SloGreenX's MySpace saying that they have already received phone calls from concerned listeners. = )

Anyway, thanks for posting. I'll keep reading!

Much love,
Suzanna

ShaneMo said...

Hi Suzanna! Thanks for commenting and subscribing! I'm glad what I write resonates.

I couldn't even imagine how awful it'd be if they broke up. I wonder if they'd tell us. Would they abruptly stop podcasting?? I shouldn't even think about it.

I just checked Kelka's blog. The first podcast of the season is up! Woohoo!!

Elka and KC said...

Well, I guess we'll have to stay together for the sake of the children.

Silly!
Elka

P.S. You are cute. I like your blog (even the parts where you're not talking about how great I am).

ShaneMo said...

Elka! Thanks for commenting! I'm glad you enjoy my blog and think I'm cute. I am inclined to agree with you on that.

(I swear I am an adult who can think critically and doesn't spend excessive amounts of time gushing over celebrities).

Read/hear you later. :)

Eve said...

Whoa!