Friday, January 25, 2008

Well Now Don't You Just Suck?

Don't ask me why, but I was craving a film with some historical escapism to it. So I watched Alexander knowing it probably wouldn't be that good. In the film, Alexander (played by Colin Farrel) is in love with Jared Leto's character. They prepetually declare their love for each other and hug. And in every scene in which they leaned in close to each other, I was sitting there thinking, "Okay, shut up and kiss already!"

But they never did! It coulda been really hot! But NOOO! And, to make it even more irritating, they were more than willing to show Colin Farrel kissing, de-clothing, and having sex with Rosario Dawson. So she can be buck naked, but they couldn't even humor me by letting me see Jared Leto and Colin Farrel kiss just once? LAME! And Rosario Dawson's character was just there for her eggs and uterus. Hhmph!

I think it's interesting how, in their most recent podcast (503), Elka and KC were saying how they'd be gay men if they were males. Logically speaking, that's a bit odd considering that KC has repeatedly declared her disgust for the wang, and Elka appears to prefer sex with women.

Although, somehow, I get it. I can't quite put it into words yet, but I think I get it. If I was a guy, I'd still be bi, and I think kissing boys would be hotter if I was one too. Buh?

1 comment:

Eve said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Ancient_Greece#Love_between_adult_men