Thursday, December 4, 2008

AHH! No More Lame Duck Watch!

I have a weakness for crime dramas. I've seen almost every episode of Law and Order SVU and CSI Las Vegas.

I love watching the sexy, smart characters follow the clues, interrogate suspects, and pull out their weapons as they try to find the bad guy. I love the cerebral , objective legal and crime scene lingo. I love the plot twists, and I love feeling like a total idiot for not seeing them coming.

Lastly, I love the usually dark, ironic endings. I find them oddly comforting.

So apparently there will be some crime drama-goodness in season 6 of The L Word. AAAAND! Lucy Fucking Lawless plays a detective!!!! Yaaaay!

And apparently a character will die? I'm not sure how I feel about this since they stupidly killed off a great character. If they kill Alice, Shane, or Bette, I will scream. I'll feel bad if it's Tina, especially since she redeemed herself and has a daughter. Max, Jenny, and Jodi are mostly meaningless to me.

There is a lot to look forward to in January: a new year, a new president, the hopeful return of Kelka, and the hopefully awesome denouement to The L Word.