Monday, December 1, 2008

Tee Hee

One: Okay, I stand corrected re: what I wrote in the previous post. I was hanging out with a straight male friend, and he commented on an actor in a film we saw: The actor who plays the social worker is gorgeous. An hour later he said, Hugh Grant is so cute. I told him about this post, and he told me that even homphobic guys jokingly hit on each other.

Two: I kinda see Keith and David in Six Feet Under as the gay version of Turk and JD in Scrubs. Here is yet another amusing SFU clip.

Three: I feel like an unmotivated blob (a figurative blob) who doesn't care about much aside from being happy, hanging out with my friends, and flossing. The more I look around, the more the cynical side of me sees the world as a quicksand pit to aiming suck you into feeling like an unhappy person who lacks certain qualities or possessions (things, people). Blah blah blah.

Four: I used to hate PMS'ing. I couldn't stand the mood swings, rampaging libido, and food cravings. I'm not going to say that it's a pleasant walk in the park, but I do like how it balances me out. Otherwise I'd spend the whole month being an emotionally monotone, frigid person who forgets to eat. But the hormonal fluctuations allow me to experience more emotions on the spectrum. In other words, I can enjoy being crazy and feeling like my frontal lobe has been disabled.

No comments: