Saturday, December 6, 2008

I <3 Gay Podcast Land

1. Okay the whole, "I need to get a purse" thing was just a stupid phase. I saw a little wallet clip thing at Walgreens and found its minimalist simplicity to be hotter than any purse.

2. Kelka confirmed that they will be podcasting in January. Forget the holiday season; Kelka season trumps it in spades. I swear I'm going to get a friend drunk and make them listen to an off-season podcast with me (Loretta--you are my prime target!)

3. Hey, remember that massive act of bigotry called Prop 8? Well here is an amusing musical parody of it.

4. Why am I just now realizing that Jorja Fox is attractive? I'm slow. And she seems possibly gay. As does Vanessa Ferlito.

5. I really want to get on Dan Savage's Podcast. I'm trying to think of an interesting and unique enough question that the tech-savvy at risk youth would find worthy of airing. Gah!

Plus I have a suddently (and perhaps annoyingly) narcissistic love of my gay voice, and I love Dan's gay voice. Having an articulate conversation with him, consequently, might prove to be quite...ah, stimulating for me in my infinite, cerebral perversity.

No comments: