Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The 11th Commandment

The Planet Podcast, Episode 408: Lexington and Concord

This episode of "The L Word" had some fucked up, disturbing scenes: Catherine Rothberg put cash on or in Helena's vagina, Tasha sucked Alice's toes, and PapKit dirty danced and madeout. Kelka discussed the grossness of licking feet:

Elka:
What's grosser? Licking someone's feet or licking someone's ass?
KC: Depends on the person!
Elka: What if it was Alice Piezecki, for instance?
KC: Feet.
Elka: Is grosser?
KC: Yes.
Elka: I know! It's so gross! I would rather lick someone's butthole than lick someone's toes.
KC: Of course!
Elka: EW. Just EW EW EW...EW!
KC: Well, I think that your feet are probably germier than your ass. I dunno! You should know, which one's germier? Well, your ass doesn't have assnails...I hope.
Elka: But your toes have assnails.
KC: Toenails. If your feet did not have toenails, it'd be okay. I think it's okay to kiss the tops and the bottoms of the feet, but the toes need to stay out of the equation. Especially if it involves entry into thine mouth.
Elka: KC hath proclaimed!
KC: I'm just, ew.
Elka: [dramatic, deep voice] "Let it be known, thou sucketh not the toeth."
KC: I want it to be known throughout the land.

I love how their analytical minds know no bounds.

1 comment:

AKH said...

That was pretty funny.