Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Jesus Hates Us All

I am feeling aggravated:

-I think I have a semi-serious crush on a girl. Crushes are fun. But they can also be painful, especially when there is potential for things to work. Because if things don't work, then you feel a loss. She seems to have yet to realize that,in my opinion, we could make a great match. I hope that doesn't sound arrogant. I'm probably rushing things. Patience is a fucking virtue.

-I'm PMS'ing, so I'm already emotionally volatile. And this volatility made me feel pretty crappy when I read about how Massachussets might ban gay marriage in June. This quote from some bigoted prick there made my day: "I don't believe in gay marriage. I strongly support voters right to vote on these issues. If you allow this, anything goes. You could marry a seven-year-old to a dog."

I think I need to go dope up on some Kelka love.

3 comments:

tomatita said...

En España, se comentó lo mismo cuando se aprobó la ley de matrimonio homosexual, incluso la igesia hizo manifestaciones masivas en contra de la extensión de derechos para todo el mundo.

Pero hay gente que no entiende nada...

Y después de todo lo que oimos, la vida sigue con normalidad, la gente se casa y se divorcia independientemente de su tendencia sexual. La normalidad se impone sobre los reaccionarios.

Un beso.

ShaneMo said...

Eva,

I wish my Spanish was good enough for me to be able to read your blog.

S

tomatita said...

Shane,

Don't worry. Sometimes I feel the same about your blog.
I suppose that your last post is really really great, but my english is not enough.

Now, I love my dictionary!!!!

Besos,
Eva