Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sex Rebel

Why is Shane so fucking hot?

I know one thing: it isn't her "nipple confidence."

But why are there so many people obsessed with her? Allow me to rephrase the question so it actually gets to a point: why is it hot to see a pretty, androgynous woman like her wearing mens' clothes?

I have to say that I thought Moira was sexier as a woman in a suit than as a man in a suit. The fact that Daniela Sea looks like a hot guy but really is a girl is this hot mindfuck. And I thought Jaslene from the most recent cycle of "America's Next Top Model" to be more attactive as a guy.

Ironically, my types tend to be more feminine.

Is androgyny hot because it physically expresses both female and male characteristics? I suppose androgynous beauty is more holistic, balanced, and three dimensional.

Is it hot becuase it's rebellious and it breaks the norm of how females are "supposed" to dress? Is that what queers are? Rebels? Is rebellion the basis for this attraction?

No comments: