Thursday, May 31, 2007

Muahahaha!

The Planet Podcast, Episode 408: Lexington and Concord

Kelka are discussing Catherine Rothberg's ulterior motives with Helena:

KC: What do you think Catherine's motive is with Helena? She clearly..there's something else going on here.
Elka: I don't know; I get that feeling too, like something's up.
KC: She's conning her or something, or maybe blackmail...I dunno. Something's going on.
Elka: She might just be having fun with her.
KC: Well what's with all these over the top looks of..she looks like Inspector Gadget or something. She's like, [parodying/dramatic tone]"Hmmm."
Elka: [laughs]
KC: You know what I mean?
Elka: Yeah, like she's holding a cat in her lap gently stroking it. [mock evil voice] "I'll get you next time Helena."
KC: It's so ridiculous and over the top. It'll be Helena and Catherine, and they'll have this little scene, and then Helena walks out of the scene, and they show Catherine like [mocking evil chuckling] rubbing her hands together.
Elka: [laughs] Yeah, it's just like the telenovelas on Telemundo.
KC: [laughs]
Elka: Maybe Catherine has an evil twin whose been in a coma.

The conversation made me think of Dr. Evil from "Austin Powers."

1 comment:

AKH said...

I totally remember Inspector Gadget. We used to watch it when we would get home from elementary school. I wonder if that is still on the cartoon network or something? Great now I'm going to have to start watching the cartoon network.