Monday, May 7, 2007

"I'm not a lesbian! I'm mysexual!"

The Planet Podcast: Episode 307

Elka: Well you know how some of the straight people say, "Well how do you know you're gay if you've never had sex with the opposite sex before?"
KC: Yeah, well how do they know they're straight?
Elka: Well, I think that's a legitamite thing!
KC: That's bullshit.
Elka: I mean, you might as well try it. I think the straight people should try some of that girl-on-girl action in college, and the homos, you know... I don't think you should feel obligated like you've gotta have sex with some dude after the prom, but college is all about, I mean you get your menage on, you're living in the dorms. Anything could happen.
KC: Okay, but you feel that way because you're a certain sexuality which shall be unnamed at this point in time, but it rhymes with "mysexual."

I don't know why it cracks me up when KC is like, "It rhymes with_______." I guess it's because I don't expect it.

1 comment:

AKH said...

Mysexual really is hilarious.