Monday, May 21, 2007

Nipple Alert! Abort! Abort!

The Planet Podcast, Off-Season: 5/3/06

Elka: So, um, KC. I can't believe you're doing this. You're telling this story..because this is the podcast where we're supposed to play the interview with my mother.
KC: So?
Elka: [calm] So that means that my mom's gonna listen to this podcast, and [freaking a bit] hear you talking about your Spanish teacher's nipples!
KC: [laughs]
Elka: Do you really want my mother to hear you talking about your Spanish teacher's nipples...for 26 minutes?
KC: You asked!
Elka: I wish that I hadn't said we were gonna play the interview this time.
KC: Are you being serious?
Elka: I dunno! I mean, my poor mother. I mean she's a hip mama, but she's...
KC: We'll just send her the part where she talks. We'll cut out all the rest.
Elka: Oh my god..

Elka then went on to whine about how what she had planned to say was lame and nerdy in comparison to KC's now infamous "Spanish Teacher's Nipples" story. And KC tried to calm her down and get her to talk about her next topic.

KC: Don't be mad!
Elka: I'm not mad; I'm speechless after that nipple story. Nothing I could say...
KC: All right, come one.
Elka: Come on what?!
KC: Come on with your next topic!
Elka: I don't have any topics! I quit! I'm done! I'm not talking about anything I've written on this fucking paper!
KC: All right. I'll ask you some questions, because..
Elka: I just, I wanna end to play the interview with my mom, and just end the podcast...
KC: No! I have some questions that...
Elka: [freaking out whiny voice] We can't talk about anything!!
KC: Oh my god, you're going to explode! You're head's gonna fly up into the ceiling, SPLAT!
Elka: I'm telling you...
KC: You look really intense! You're eyebrows are like touching the top of your hairline!!

Elka is cute when she freaks out!

No comments: