Wednesday, May 9, 2007

???

The Planet Podcast, Episode 407: Lesson Number One

Kelka are starved for nudity in "The L Word." They discuss what you can catch a glimpse of during the scene that Catherine Rothberg strips for Helena after losing at "strip Gym Runny."

KC: The scene with Catherine Rothberg, when she takes off her panties...I was like, "Ooh, we're gonna see something. She's taking her panties off, and of course it's like the side view. She lifts her legs, carefully...
Elka: We're desperate!
KC:...probably watching herself on a screen. No! But okay, I was like, "We're gonna see something here, at least some pubic hair. Anything! And you could see something. If you freeze it...as her leg reaches the highest...
Elka: This is embarrassing
KC:...point. And if you pause it, you can see some pubic hair.
Elka: I don't think you can. I really don't.
KC: Well she doesn't look like the type of girl who would have pubic hair, but I think she does.
Elka: You think she has the runway?
KC: No, I think she has...
Elka: The landing strip?
KC:...the kind that's trimmed way low...
Elka: Like the Hitler mustache?
KC:...like the French something...THE HITLER MUSTACHE?! I don't want anything on me to be called the Hitler mustache!

Agreed. Let's leave Hitler out of a discussion of pubic hair trimming styles, please.

1 comment:

AKH said...

That was really funny. It shows you how desperate we all were there for a time being to see something on The L Word. You wouldn't have known it was on Showtime.