Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Love Knows No Boundaries

The Planet Podcast, Episode 401: Legend in the Making

KC: Okay, so then Kit shows up there. You know, and she's helping her sister, but the most important scene there was that...what do you think I'm gonna say?
Elka: Uh...I don't know.
KC: Well, instead of saying it
Elka: You're gonna spray it?
KC: [laughs] Well, instead of saying it, let me ask you a question, Elka. Have you ever kissed someone who just barfed?
Elka: Yes I have.
KC: WHAT!? Who? Was it me? Was it a baby?
Elka: I used to like to drink in college!
KC: No, let me rephrase the question: have you ever kissed someone who just barfed?
Elka: Yes!
KC: Maybe you're not understanding me. Someone just barfed. Did you kiss them?
Elka: I'm not telling you.
KC: EWWW, ya strung out whore! Okay, [flips paper] so, what you're saying is that you could relate to the Manny kissing Kit's vomitus face.

I loved the "rephrasing" of the question. And I have a thing for hideous words like "vomitus." They make me laugh with disgust.

1 comment:

AKH said...

That was really funny.