Monday, May 21, 2007

Three Things...

I haven't done a survey in years, so here goes:

Favorite colors:
1. royal blue
2. the combination of black and pink
3. green

That scare me:
1. Big, ugly bugs.
2. Feeling completely out of control.
3. Feeling completely disconnected from the world.

That I don't understand:
1. Why it's so wrong to swear..words are just arrangements of sounds. It's the meaning behind them that can be offensive.
2. Why most people are mostly heterosexual.
3. How people manage to create brilliant works of art.

Current favorite TV shows:
1. "Six Feet Under"...I'm on season 2, and I'm still enjoying the writing
2. "Curb Your Enthusiasm"...so fucking hilarious!
3. "Oz"...it's so raw

Current favorite films:
1. "Closer"
2. "Fight Club"
2. "The Big Lebowski"

Current favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Bonobo
2. Peaches
3. *cough* Justin Timberlake *cough*

That are good about my personality:
1. Attentive, sincere listener
2. Pretty witty
3. Articulate

That are bad about my personality:
1. Can be too critical/judgemental
2. I can think too much.
3. I can take sarcasm too far without knowing it.

That I like about my body:
1. Relatively petite but relatively curvy
2. Soft/cuddly
3. Eyes

That I dislike about my body:
1. Facial structure
2. My thick hair can be dictated by the humidity, and sometimes de-poofing products can only do so much to prevent an afrosphere from emanating around my head
3. I'm intolerant to several foods/ingredients, and it can be a pain

Words that I say the most:
1. uh
2. fuck
3. bullshit

Things you wish you could do all day:

1. Write
2. Get cardio-induced endorphin rushes
3. Be in bed with someone I care about

Physical features in females that I find attractive:
1. doesn't need tons of make up to be pretty
2. hair that's flatter and straighter than mine
3. relatively slender figure

Physical features in males that I find attractive:
1. GOATEE...guys who look good with facial hair melt my panties off
2. dark hair with blue or green eyes...yummy
3. broad shoulders

That I'm weak for:
1. beautiful interracial people...if I do make babies, they will definitley be mixed
2. watching entire seasons of TV on DVD
3. chocolate

Things that you look for in a partner:
1. complementary personalities...we gotta be able to make each other laugh
2. similar principles...that we both are working towards following
3. intelligence

That piss me off:
1. bigotry/closemindedness
2. how programmed we all are
3. PMS

I can't live without:
1. My iPod
2. the internet
3. Whole Foods

Male celebrities I want to fuck:
1. Wes Bentley
2. Christopher Meloni
3. Clive Owen (if I could pick four, I'd include a younger Dylan McDermott)

Female celebrities I want to fuck:
1. Carly Pope!!
2. Zhang Ziyi...the way she was in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"
3. A less anorexic, non-collegen injected Keira Knightley...she was super cute in "Bend it Like Beckham" (if I could pick four, I'd include a younger Lisa Marie Presley)

Pet peeves:
1. People who make you do all the work in the conversation..if you
want to talk to me, then you have to engage me too!!
2. People who interrupt and talk just to hear themselves speak
3. Drunken straight girls who make out for horny guys' benefit.

Superpowers you want:
1. That I could morph my body to express how I feel in any particular moment
2. That I could fly
3. That I could control the weather

Wishes:
1. I want a remote control to life
2. The world should be 70% gay, 15 % bi, and 15% hetero
3. People need to acquire parenting liscenses before reproducing

Things people wouldn't expect from me:
1. In spite of all the bitching I do about breeders, I think it can be cute/hot when I see a guy carrying a baby on his chest or back
2. People know me to be a slightly uptight health nut, but every now and then, I need to drink a bit too much and shake my ass to airheaded pop music
3. I used to be addicted to "Seventh Heaven," but I'm proud to say that I've been clean for about four years now.

Goals you wish to achieve:
1. Return to a state of sustainable physical fitness
2. Write something that gets published
3. Financial independence

1 comment:

tomatita said...

I already know something more about you, dear Shane.

Besos,
Eva