Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh. My. GAY.

zomg zomg! Lucy Lawless (aka Xena) is going to be on The L Word's last season! I totally squealed and did an unsightly happy dance when I read this.

It's like I died and got an infinite supply of vegan ice cream to go with my bottomless stomach whilst in heaven.

Everyone I know has given me shit for liking that show during my childhood (and by "childhood," I mean all through high school). Well I don't care! I love Xena! And this is the place for me to declare my dorky, socially unacceptable love!

Woooooooo!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Here I am, aimlessly exploring blogs. When I stubble upon this one, and learn possibly the greatest thing ever! As a Xena fan, this has made my day! And in response to other blogs..GLBT issues are just hot right now. It'll all work out, sadly it seems it will take alot longer that it should, given we now let the majority vote on the rights of minorities on civil rights issues. *sigh*
Thanks for making my day!

ShaneMo said...

Yaaay, another Xena-lover! I am quite pleased to have made your day!