Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Patriotic

YAY Obama whooped ass! Yay, we don't need to have bigoted, one-sided idiots in charge anymore! Yay, our economy is in more solid hands! Yay, our president isn't a homophobe! Yay, our president has hot facial structure and intense, sexy eyes.


OK I'm done. I feel happy, relieved, and proud. Oh, and I totally forgot that Obama is black (well, half black) and that his getting elected makes history for African Americans. I suspect I'm not the only one.

I don't know about Prop 8 results yet, so I'm going to continue with my optimism.

The other day I was telling my friend how great it is to be in a country in which a handsome, articulate, hilarious fag like Dan Savage could be an authority on sexual relations. A sodomite is influencing how people act in relationships and the bedroom.

God bless America

No comments: