Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

1. Yesterday was Kelka's 10 year anniversary. Happy Kelkaversary! I doubt there are many couples who can have that kind of chemistry after 10 years.

2. Hanging out with new boy was fun yesterday: we rocked the toy section in Wal-Mart and played Mad Libs in Barnes & Noble. It was filled with dorky goodness; however, I am fairly certain we will not date. The energy just doesn't seem to be there. I find this to be a huge relief. I need to break the pattern of boys I de-clothe for or just date girls exclusively.

3. I was helping my friend find a wig for Halloween, and as we looked around, we spotted Luke and Leia costumes.

"You could be Leia for Halloween," she suggested.

"I'd rather be Luke," I replied with an enthusiastic point at his costume.

"Congratulations. You're a dyke," she said as she patted my back.

No comments: