Sunday, November 30, 2008

Curious

I occasionally wonder what guys talk about with other guys. I wonder how they talk too. The sterotype is that they're all tough and focus on sports and chicks. I doubt this is entirely true.

And do men compliment/comment on other men re: their physical appearances? It's like a staple with women, and we can compliment without hitting on each other. The following are some random quotes from conversations with various girlfriends:

Those pants make your butt look big--in a good way!

Your shirt/shoes/purse/etc is/are super cute.

You have pointy nipples.

I just realized how big your boobs are!

Your hair looks extra hot today.

I would totally fuck you based on how you look in this picture. It's like RACK, nothing, and then ASS!

Hmm, maybe I have some pervier-than-most friends.

What would be the male version of this sort of interaction?....

Those pants really give the hint of a first-class package!

Way to bulk up those arms you sexy stud.

That shirt accents your pecs quite well. Where'd you buy it?

Perhaps the differences between men and women are a good thing...

No comments: