Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Episode 507: "Lesbians Gone Wild!"

In spite of this episode's title, I felt a bit bored watching it. I don't have too much to say about it. Hopefully there will be more to say when I get around to watching 508.

Opening Scene: It was slightly amusing to see Jenny staring into the camera all oblivious with her thick nerd glasses. But they're overdoing the Lez Girls thing.

Tina: She was lookin' pretty fine this episode.

Bette: When the hell is she gonna dump Jodi's ass?

Tasha: Is it just me, or does the Cuntface prosecuting Tasha seem like a repressed homo who needs to unleash her rage on those who are out?

Alice: I understand her aggravation with people staying in the closet, but she needs to learn when to keep her trap shut. Additionally, she wasn't looking as cute as she usually does.

Jenny: I dunno why I like her and Nikki together. Their giggliness reminds me of me when I'm under the knife that is intense infatuation.

Nikki: Elka is right; Nikki's nose is too small. And wouldn't she get into more trouble for constantly running off the set?

Kit: Funny.

Molly: I'm creeped out by how much Molly resembles her mom. Even though it makes sense and all. I do and don't like the attitude she's giving Shane. It's nice to see someone who is able to resist her, but she was sorta flattering herself. And her sudden love for the wrestling seemed out of character.

Shane: I'm curious to see if she'll bag Molly. A little bit of rejection could be good for her.

Adele: Uhhh...?

No comments: