Sunday, February 3, 2008

Guess the Theme

"She was like a tube with partial boobs or something."-KC referring to the old lady Shane fucked at the wedding

"Rewind, play, rewind, play, rewind, play, rewind, play, screensaver, cell phone background picture, picture above the fireplace!"-KC, commenting on the awesome, hot scene in which Jenny grabs her own boob as she flirts with Shane

"For some reason I think showing only one boob is artsy."-Elka, being adorably irrational

"She looks terrible..it's like..give that girl some boob right away!"-Elka, on how the celibate Shane looks crappy

"But if you're actually talking to the person upon which the boobs reside, you don't say, like, 'You have beautiful boobs.' That's just weird.-KC, commenting on how there isn't a sexy, non-pig-male word for breasts

"If you choose to do that [get breast implants], it's more like you care about how look more than you care about how nice it is to actually fuck you. Don't you think? Cus even small boobs feel nice; they just don't look as good....before you write me angry e-mails, I have small boobs, okay, so I don't want The Itty Bitty Titty Committee sending me an e-mail compaign about how I offended them and their small boobs."-Elka, discussing implants and covering her tracks

2 comments:

Emotions Zen said...

Hi pleased to meet you, i can see your blog every days,please view my blog wwwspecialmusic.blogspot.com
Thank you very much

ShaneMo said...

Joyce,

Thanks for checking out my blog. I'll check yours out too.