Friday, February 29, 2008

Random

  • It's really annoying to have a class with a cute girl who has a "try too-hard-to-be-cute" and "I'm-going-to-advertise-my-insecurities" type of personality. I hate it when attractive people ruin their looks the second they open their mouths.
  • I get compliments on my voice. From queer people. My voice is queer-dar. It's not super deep, but it's not high either. I feel like the way I talk is one of the biggest indicators that I'm gay. Is it bad that I know how to manipulate it for different audiences?
  • I've been listening to a lot of The Blow lately. Their music has been growing on me. I'm guessing the singer is bi since she sings love songs about both males and females. I have a crush on her style of singing and songwriting. She's all laidback, poetic, and sexy.
  • I had to laugh when Kelka talked about how they don't know anyone who enjoys giving blowjobs at the very end of 508. I will say that I do know people who do. I will also admit that I fall into this category (it's one of those big indicators of my bisexuality). I also had to laugh when (a while ago) they asserted that no female, gay or straight, is averse to oral stimulation. Sadly, I've known a handful of straight girls who are too self-conscious.
How's that for too much information? Happy Friday!

4 comments:

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

-Speaking of insecure girls or stupid ones, it is very amazing how they don't look 'cute' or attractive anymore!! I can go CRAZY about someone's look but most of them turn me off as soon as they start speaking!!! I think attractiveness is all about personality. An attractive personality is the passport to every thing and everywhere!

-Is your voice also similar to Shane's? :)

ShaneMo said...

Gah! I've been meaning to catch up on your blog. I need to start using Google Reader.

Yes, personality mostly dictates how we perceive someone's appearance.

Hah, my voice is kinda boyish. I'd LIKE to think it's as hot as Shane's.

Are you a Kelkian?

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

Yes I am a Kelkian! :D I've subscribed to their podcast only recently though :(

Does it matter whether your voice is as hot as shane's when you look as hot as her? :)

Who is your favorite character in the L word by the way? is it Shane? I love her and i also LOVE Helena! I can't decide between them :P AND she's the hottest British actress i have ever seen!

ShaneMo said...

Thank goodness you are a Kelkian. I was worried I've have to invest energy into converting you to the light.

I identify with bits of all the characters, but I love Alice, Bette, and Shane the most. I find Bette's bitchiness endearing, Alice's sassyness awesome, and Shane's sexiness...sexy. Kelka and my love for the characters keeps me watching.

I think Helena provided good comic relief, but I never found her to be terribly convincing as a lesbian. And she wasn't really a character; she was more like a malleable plot device that changed each season. But she's nice to look at.