Friday, June 15, 2007

"We're not faggots; we're dykes, you asshole!"

I would venture to say that the quote in the title is the best thing that came out of Jenny's mouth.

I'm in some serious Kelka withdrawal here. Getting new podcasts (almost) every week has spoiled me and probably thousands of other podcracked out Kelkians.

The Planet Podcast, Off Season: SamaaDome

Kelka are bickering over who is stereotypically gayer:

KC: And you're hairier than me.
Elka [offended]: Uh, that's because I'm Romanian, not because I'm gay!
KC: Well, it's more gay to have body hair. I'm body hair-free. I am shaven!
Elka [indignant]: No, because I cancel that out and bring me over back over to the not dykey side...
KC: No, there's no canceling out
Elka: ...because I go get waxed! I go to the salon..
KC: Well I don't have go get waxed.
Elka: Well that's what women do; they go to the salon...
KC: I would if I needed to!
Elka: Well, men think they don't need grooming either.
KC: *gasp* You think I need to go get waxed! Is this what you're telling me?
Elka: I'm saying that just because I have giant eyebrows...
KC: [laughs]
Elka: ...does not make me dykey!


Later on, Elka turned the tables on KC by exposing KC's tool collection, HAH:

KC: If I didn't own the tools, you would have to. That's all; I happen to know what tools to purchase.
Elka: Okay, I , never in my life, to this point, and never in my life in the future, will I need [pause] an orbital sander.
KC: [laughs] You might!
Elka: Nothing that I own, says "Ryobi" on it!
KC: Okay, whatever. But you enjoy the benefits of the sanding; do you not?
Elka: [laughs] I do.

I would do the part with the frog story, but print just doesn't do it justice.

I love it when they bicker; it's SO cute.

1 comment:

AKH said...

I agree with that being Jenny's best line. I hope the next season has more lines like that in it ... if Jenny ever makes it off that raft that is.

That was a great bicker session when they were saying who was gayer. Those girls just crack me up.