Monday, June 18, 2007

I Love You...?

The Planet Podcast, Episode 405: Lez Girls

Kelka are discussing how Phyllis accidentally told Alice that she loves her. And then Kelka share some good related stories:

KC: Maybe the person you talk to most of the time on the phone is your girlfriend. And you're like, "Okay, yeah, I'll see you later, I love you, bye." And then sometimes, I have almost done that with just friends. I'll be like, "Okay, yeah, I'll talk to you later, I...[awkward] gotta go."
Elka: [laughs]
KC: I'm like, "Oh my god, I almost just told my boss that I loved him."
Elka: I've never done that, but, I dunno if you remember this: one time, after I got off the phone with my friend, you tired to convince me that I had done that...
KC: [laughing] You DID!
Elka: ...and then I didn't know! And we argued about it for 20 minutes. And then I called her back and asked her. No, but I was like, "No I didn't." And you were like, "You totally just did." I was like, "NO, I really, I would remember if I said that."
KC: [laughing] The funny thing is that you had to call her back and ask her...[laughing]
Elka: Well, you were so convincing!
KC:[laughing hysterically]...you asked her if you told her that you loved her! And she's like, "WHAT??"
Elka: I hate you! I hate you!
KC: It's so funee!! Especially because the person that it was, I'm sure she was just like, cus she's one of those straight girls who always thinks that if you're nice to her you might be hitting on her. So then you call her back, and you're like, "Did I just tell you that [laughing] I loved you?!" Ahahahah!
Elka: I am not your friend anymore.

This cracked me up, and KC's contagious laughter is icing on the cake.

1 comment:

AKH said...

Just reading it made me laugh out loud. I really do love those 2.