Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey Playgirl

I was having two amusing conversations regarding bisexuality (all AIM names have been changed):

ShaneMo: i kinda can't handle liking both simultanously
blueyedju: yeah you're like olivier
blueyedju: you have your periods
blueyedju: i always like both simultaneously but for different reasons
blueyedju: it's confusing as hell, i don't recommend it
ShaneMo: my point exactly
ShaneMo: i feel like i'm going through puberty twice
ShaneMo: first i had all this curiosity about guys
ShaneMo: and it's like, "great, not THIS feeling again"
blueyedju: hahahaaaa
blueyedju: oh bisexuality. you suck.
blueyedju: you are so like communism, bisexuality.
blueyedju: brilliant on paper and a bitch in practice.
ShaneMo: exactly!

RevengeGirl: so what happened to the male sex partner idea?
ShaneMo: well, i feel really gay today
RevengeGirl: hahahaha
ShaneMo: so in this moment, i'm not thinking about that
ShaneMo: that's another thing about bisexuality that sucks
RevengeGirl: i find that if you take birth control pills, it eliminates any lesbian tendency
RevengeGirl: it makes you straight
RevengeGirl: im not even joking
ShaneMo: really?
ShaneMo: interesting
RevengeGirl: well, i found that for me it happened
RevengeGirl: maybe its just psychological
RevengeGirl: or a coincidence
RevengeGirl: lol
ShaneMo: a pill to make me straight. this could make my life easier
RevengeGirl: well, it wont take it away completely
RevengeGirl: itll just make you more straight
RevengeGirl: i guess it depends where on the kinsey scale you lie

Wow, I should conduct and experiment to see if birth control has any effect on my sexuality. It sounds kinda futuristic: take a pill to conform to the masses. Take a pill to get through the week feeling like you belong to one team. It sounds kinda boring, but it also sounds safe and easy.

4 comments:

AKH said...

Or maybe the pill just lowers your sex drive. I don't know, I don't take it, but I find it hard to believe that it would make a bisexual feel straight. But if you need some volunteers for the experiment, let me know.

AKH said...

OH YEAH! I made the "I frequent" list.

ShaneMo said...

So you identify as bi? We shall have to discuss...

AKH said...

Just name the time and place. ;)