Thursday, June 7, 2007

"I see gay people."

I like this commercial. It came out like five years ago. I love how everything is communicated without words. I love it when a song seamlessly complements what's on the screen. The timing and music ("One Million Miles Away" by J. Ralph) are perfect as they build up to the inevitable climax of the "Speak now or forever hold your peace" moment.

Is it just me, or does it seem possible that the blonde guy had an affair with the groom?

Yup, I'm seeing gay everywhere.

2 comments:

AKH said...

OH I was totally thinking the same thing, but that might just be because I read the title of your post first and had it in my mind, but that's what I was thinking.

ShaneMo said...

The groom looks pretty gay to me. But most of the shots are on the bride, so the blonde guy probably wants her and not the groom.